Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
Updated: Dec 28, 2020
When you’re tasked with hosting the bash or bringing something to pass that everyone is going to love, you’d be hard pressed to find a more perfect party appetizer than the outstanding Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers.
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Jalapeños Poppers:
for 6 persons
- 7 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 center-cut bacon slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped seeded tomato
How to make Cream Cheese Jalapeños Poppers:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
Combine crumbled bacon, cheeses, agren onions, lime juiceand salt in a bowl, stirring well to combine. Divide cheese mixture evenly to fill the pepper halves.
Place peppers, cheese sides up, on grill rack or grill grate coated with cooking spray.
Cover and grill peppers until bottoms of peppers are charred and cheese mixture is lightly browned.
Place peppers on a serving platter.
Sprinkle with cilantro and tomato.