Updated: Apr 28
You can make Cauliflower Soup in an instant. With a minimum of ingredients and the right spice mix, you put this tasty soup on the table. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Cauliflower Soup:
- 1 head of broken into small florets cauliflower
- 1 peeled and diced potato
- 1 onion
- 0,7l (3 cu) water with 2 vegetable bouillon cubes or chicken stock
- 0,7l (3 cu) milk
- 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Optional: parsley to garnish
How to make Cauliflower Soup:
Saute some onion (in olive oil) over medium flame for approx 5 min.
Add the water and bouillon cubes.
Add the cauliflower and potatoe.
Bring the water to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, and simmer for 10 more.
Add the milk and stir well.
Bring the soup to a boil for a minutes.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Serve with parsley for garnish.