Ingredients for Ham and Cheese Scalloped Potatoes:
- 3 lb. ( 1,3 kg )potatoes (about 9), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ( 10 cl )Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Mix cream cheese, sour cream and broth in large bowl until blended.
Add potatoes, ham, 1-3/4 cups cheese and peas; stir gently to evenly coat all ingredients.
Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until casserole is heated through and potatoes are tender.
Tastyfood - Recipes
A casserole dish which contains this slices potatoes