Ingredients for Crab Cakes:
for 6 persons:
- 26 oz - 740 cooked crab meat
- 6 a 7 medium potatoes, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- tartare sauce
- plain flour, for dusting
- ½ bunch of fresh parsley, picked and finely chopped
How to make Crab Cakes:
Combine the crabmeat, potatoes, onion, parsley, pepper, cayenne and egg in a bowl.
Season with salt and ground pepper.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then shape into 2 inches - 5cm cakes.
Dust with flour and shallow-fry in oil over a medium heat for about 5 minutes each side or until golden-brown.
Serve with pinches of watercress and a dollop of tartare sauce.
Tastyfood - Recipes
Crab Cakes Recipe